SCAM ALERT FOR EXHIBITORS
2024 information will be posted closer to event dates
There have been a number of spam emails offering our attendee lists. These are scams and the senders are unauthorized to use the Marketplace Events’ name. These scammers are attempting to receive monies from exhibiting companies without providing
anything in return. These emails are not approved by Marketplace Events, and Marketplace Events would never ask for bank information or other sensitive information over email.
CLICK HERE for more information.
Friday, January 5, 2024 2pm-9pm
Saturday, January 6, 2024 10am-9pm
Sunday, January 7, 2024 11am-6pm
Salt Lake Home Show Floor Plan- Coming Soon
Mountain America Expo Center
9575 State St. Sandy, UT 84070
|Sunday January 7, 2024||6:05 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. |
|Monday January 8, 2024||8:00 a.m. - NOON|
All booths in Hall 3 will need to move out Sunday Night by Midnight
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Exhibits should not exceed 8 feet in height unless they are larger than 400 sq ft. If your display exceeds 8 feet or goes above the side drape, the exposed display may not have any branding on your neighbors side and must be finished (ie, not unpainted walls etc).
2. Flooring is required to cover your booth display to present a finished and professional display.
3. Do not cover up Fire Extinguishers.
4. Hand written signs are not permitted. All signage in your booth must be professional and clearly legible.
5. Your booth must be manned during show hours so as to be able to answer attendees questions about your business.
6. No tents or canopies
7. No helium or air-filled Balloons 8. Exhibitors must remain within the paid footprint of their booth while advertising their products/services.
9. Moving in of any display materials during show hours is NOT PERMITED. All displays must be completed before show open each day.
For a complete list of rules and regulations, please refer to the Exhibitor Manual
We partner with Modern Expo as our show decorator. They offer a variety of options such as carpet, furniture, and even booth rentals. Modern Expo can also help you with shipping and logistics!
Modern Expo Exhibitor Manual
Discount order Deadline: TBA
Mountain America Expo Center Services
Please CLICK HERE if you need to order Wifi, gas or water services.
Parking at the Mountain American Expo Center is free, however parking fills up quickly. We ask that all exhibitors park off site or on the North Side of the facility. This is SO Important! A parking stall can either hold your car all day or 10 of your customers.
WARNING: SCAM ALERT for VENDORS
As per our
There have been a number of spam emails offering our attendee lists. These are scams and the senders are unauthorized to use the Marketplace Events’ name. These scammers are attempting to receive monies from exhibiting companies
without providing anything in return. These emails are not approved by Marketplace Events, and Marketplace Events would never ask for bank information or other sensitive information over email.
Click here for more information.
ENHANCE YOUR COMPANY’S ONLINE EXHIBITOR LISTING
Your basic listing will be uploaded to the website when you book your booth. Within 24 hours you will receive an automated email to enhance
your listing. This link can be used multiple times and you can make updates and changes to your listing until ONE day after the show commences. If you have any questions regarding the online exhibitor listing or do not receive the link, please email
our digital support rep, JenK@mpeshows.com. Need help with your listing? Read the FAQS.
Learn more about the benefits of creating your enhanced listing.
Go from basic to ENHANCED!
Share your show pics or your home reno projects with us.
Hashtags: #SLCHomeShow #SaltLakeHomeShow
In efforts to protect potential joint customers from fraudulent events and scammers, we request that you do not create your own Facebook Event. This helps us manage ticket sales for the event, and ensures that our team are available to support both
exhibitors and potential attendees with any questions, comments, or concerns that they have. Please feel free to reach out to your show manager or show marketing manager with your companies’ Facebook page and we can add you as a co-host to the
Click Here to go to our Facebook Event for 2023. (Coming soon!)
Click Here for the Social Media Marketing Kit for social media graphics and copy to use.